The AT2E ACWD-1 Automatic Bottle Cutting & Weighing Device offers an automated and cost saving way for cutting containers for section weight analysis. Automatic cutting and weighing, automated process controlling, ensures the cutting accuracy and repeatability, increases the analyzing accuracy, provides a better solution for bottle section weight analysis and more reliable data. With ACWD-1, a PET bottle could be cut up to 5 predetermined sections and auto weighing to each section.
- Full automatic control, auto positioning for accurate cutting
- Automatic section cutting and weighing
- Data could be reviewed on screen or through software
- Motor control, hot wire cutting
- Sample range: Height up to 360 mm
- Diameter: 30 – 115 mm
- Mains supply: 220 VAC / 50Hz
- Weighing range: 0 – 500 g
- Weighing resolution: 0.01 g
- Motor speed: 5 – 50 rpm
- Air supply: 5 – 8 bar
- Data interface: RS232
- Overall size: 700 (L) x 600 (W) x 1000 (H) mm
- Net weight: 80 kg
- Data analyze and management software.