PBBT-ECO PET Bottle Burst Tester is a specialized test equipment for testing the internal pressure resistance of PET bottles. It provides a high pressure, rapid pressurization testing function for the PET bottles. The PBBT-ECO is capable to test the capacity of resilience under certain pressure or the rupture test of the PET bottle.
Using and maintenance of PBBT-ECO are easy and simple. It’s free of electricity, which makes it more compatible and adaptable to different working environments. It’s suitable for both plastic container manufacturers and users. Additional booster could be chosen. It may help the PBBT-ECO free of high pressure source.
- Electric free and easy for maintenance
- Applicable to 3.3 L bottle (consult us for bigger size)
- Adaptable for different finish with compatible clamping system (optional).
- Stainless steel design ensures the durability of tester
- Ramp pressure adjustable by regulator
- Various of safety design
- Measuring range: 0 – 20 bar (0 – 300psi),
- Resolution: 0.5 bar / 5 psi
- Sample range: Up to 3.3 L bottle
- Pressure required: Water > 1.5 bar, Inlet pressure 0-22 bar, inlet pressure should higher than the test pressure by 2 bar or more
- Temperature range: 4 to 50 °C (40 – 122°F)
- Dimensions: 510 (L) × 720 (W) × 990 (H) mm
- Net weight: 85 kg
- Additional booster
- Compatible clamping system
- Precision pressure gauge for pressure calibration