The SSA-PLC-12 Secure Seal Analyzer (12 Positions) is a special instrument developed by AT2E for control of the secure seal performance of caps on preforms.
- Muilt-position design, more convenient and efficient.
- PLC control ensures the high accuracy and reliability.
- Stainless steel frame, more safe and durable.
- Flexible position selection, each position can be controlled separately by system, users can choose to enable the positions (from 1 to 12) according to their needs.
- Linear pressurizing, able to set up to 4 pressurization steps, and hold the pressure according to the predefined period.
- Auto pressure compensation during test process
- Special designed clamping device, enhanced the sealing performance of test.
- Anti-explosion and clear observation window, safe and easy to observe the sample status during tests.
- Measure range: 00.00 – 16.00 bar
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 % F.S.
- Display resolution: 0.01 Bar
- Units: Bar, psi
- Sample range: cap
- 7” LCD touch screen
- Up to 4 pressurization steps (4 target pressure)
- testing pressure: 16 Bar
- Air supply: 0-16 Bar (Air supply ≥Max. testing pressure)
- Dimension: 705×900×465 mm