NOMITECH Inc. is pleased to present their line of OMIT adjustable Test Cans. These robust plastic cans are designed to mimic the fill level inside a can to verify the correct height settings of gamma / X-Ray based fill level inspection equipment. After many frustrating experiences with test cans from other manufacturers, we believe this to be the best design on the market.
We currently manufacture these test cans in all standard sizes for the North American and European markets. We can also produce custom sizes. Please contact us to order a product suitable for your application.
Our Good / Bad fill cans, with an easily adjustable fill height. These serve to ensure that fill level systems are accurate and are tuned in to the correct height.
All of our adjustable height test cans can easily have their fill height set with the provided tool.
Our adjustable fill cans with the optional Good Lid metal insert, along with the Missing Lid Challenge can. These are designed to ensure proper function of equipment checking for presence of can lids.
Our weighted Reject Challenge can is designed to test the capabilities of and ensure proper rejection of failed product from the line.
- Heavy Duty water / oil resistant double wall design
- Hard plastic for long term, repeated testing
- Gamma/ XRay readings closer to normal liquid readings
- Verifies fill height setting and gamma threshold better than competing devices
- Fill Level height readily visible for confirmation on standard cans
- Hole in Stainless Lid for verifying “fill height” (if Good Lid Option chosen)
- Easily slips on conveyor to allow for rapid insertion in to production line
- Cans designed to mimic production cans for optimal triggering / rejection
- Special tool to allow for fill height changes only by approved personnel – with lock
- Standard North American and European sizes
- Custom sizes available by request
Stainless Lid for inspection units with standard Missing Lid detection
Stainless Weighting for heavy can to challenge rejector more effectively
Missing Lid test can (Yellow) with added metal around rim to ensure sensor not overly sensitive – to test standard Missing Lid inspection
Lids to challenge 2D/3D laser profiling pressure / vacuum inspectors
Lids to challenge low or high pressure inspectors
No video is available for this product