The equipment of tests of resistance to the impact by free fall of a percutor head, is composed of a base with lodging of the porta-testtas of steel of dimensions 800 x 600 mm, and of a frame-guide by where slides vertically the maza which provides the impact, with motorized lifting system.
- Maximum impact capacity 16 Kg of mass from 2 meters high.
- Maximum magnet energy: 300 Joules
- DIGITAL Control and Touch Screen Module with push-buttons and programming the fall drop height, you can choose the one you want between 0 and 2000 mm, and reset it to zero.
- Base supports to choose from 20 and 630 mm nominal pipe diameter.
- Safety device of the shot before the opening of the front door.
- Impact hammers and “V” supports to choose according to tube diameters.
- Elevation of the impact hammers by electric drive.
- Guided impact hammer support
- Retention of the impact hammer by electromagnet.
- Briefcase with the game of additional masses
The standard supply does not include impact impactors or sample holders, the range available according to the diameter of the plastic pipe to be tested:
No video is available for this product