A fast and accurate analysis of the liming process is an important step in juice purification in a sugar factory. The on-line process analysis enables continuous process monitoring of the beet juice, enabling immediate process regulation. The automated sampling process optimizes reliability.
The automatic value determination results in a higher analysis frequency and offers current information about the process control. It can rapidly detect variations of the pH-value. The on-line titration system allows the exact dosing of lime to improve clarification and to reduce overdosing. Determination of alkalinity can reduce the consumption of limestone and coke. The aim is to optimize process performance, avoid product losses, and control limit levels. To this end, Schmidt + Haensch instruments are designed to monitor characteristics of process streams.
- Combination of on-line analysis and automatic control systems
- Saving raw and auxiliary materials by more effective quality control and better compliance with process and product specifications
- Reduced clogging of the subsequent filtration
- Reduced lime consumption by ~20 %
- Fast return on investment (ROI) within one campaign
- Saving of workload in the lab and shopfloor
- Robust construction, cabinet protection for PC and instruments: IP 55
- Customer tailored, modular design
- High process security and availability
- Flexible autonomous system with data inputs, outputs, and serial interfaces
- Simple operation on site
- Simple adaptation of analysis parameters
- Automatic cleaning
Processing of Results
- Flexible processing of sample selections
- Storage of measuring values and log files
- Easy maintenance due to simple construction and easy accessibility
- Remote control and maintenance of the process analyzer via modem or Internet with an additional software module
Titrations, resp. including ph measurements in the sugar industry, chemical industry, etc.
No photo is available for this product
No video is available for this product